(From April to August) You can split...
This work focuses on the importance...
This work focuses on the importance of contact lenses and on how some problems can be prevented. Several approaches are discussed on how vision rehabilitation and comfort can be achieved. The guide outlined is based on new research, accredited books and articles on indications for use of contact lenses and their proper fitting.
275 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Types of lenses that can be prescribed to patients.
• Consultation with the patient and fitting techniques.
• Confronting difficulties on contact lens fitting.
• The importance of proper contact lens fitting to avoid undesirable effects such as injuries and infections.
• Theories and practices that Optometrists are advised to follow by accredited professors in the field.